1. Digging in the dirt. (Are anyone else's fingers itching now that the weather is changing?)
2. Sleeping until I wake up. Don't get to do it very often. One of life's simple pleasures.
3. Having a walking partner again. Such motivation to NOT sleep till I wake up. Thanks, AJ.
4. Emails from Mongolia. High fives for all things technical which stress me out but also bless my life abundantly. It is email Thursday, folks.
5. 3:55 p.m. when Holl-Doll gets home from school. Empty nests are highly over-rated.
6. When the dentist says "We're all done." Wahoo. Can you tell I went today?
7. 72 degrees at 7:30 a.m. vs. 92 degrees at 7:30 a.m. Did I mention I LOVE our current weather?
8. Grandkids. They really are grand.
9. Finished projects. Also one of life's (not so) simple pleasures.
10. Finding a rubber chicken in my makeup drawer.