Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Well, I'm back in town, but having a hard time getting back in the saddle. Two weeks of no responsibility did wonders, but um, I really don't want to be responsible again. I thought I'd come back rarin' to go, but instead, I've been reading Harry Potter. I was quite behind, and the vaca seemed the perfect time to catch up. The problem is, HP just pulled me back in, and I have two more volumes to go!!! I so need to paint, clean, iron, do YW stuff, yard work, etc. Ah well, I suppose it will wait for me...I just need a wand to charm my chores to do themselves.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

welcome home. i'm really glad my dix-peeps are back in town, i sure missed ya all. even though i don't see ya everyday anyways, it's just nice knowin' y'alls are in the same state! thanks for the sale tips...i went to "smiths" {as myron calls it} & got two bags of chicken & a rain check for 10 for 10 toothpaste...thanks to you! (:

runningfan said...

I, too, am in the HP zone. I've read volumes 7 and 1-3 in the last three weeks. Started 4 today. Garry and I watched movies 1 and 2 this week, as well! I love the idea of an enchanted scrub brush working on my dishes in my absence. Let me know when you figure that one out, eh?

The Wizzle said...

I too would like to be placed on the waiting list for the housecleaning wand, please. IF you can find one that also paints, files, and generally organizes that would be lovely.

Also, is there a spell for undoing yelling at your kids? Yeah. Hmmm.

granny said...

Well, girls, it is unanimous. We need to get wands. Maybe if we showed up at platform 9 3/4 we could snag the Hogwarts Express and show up and beg for them. Or learn how to conjure one. Hm. P.S. Wizzle, I think hugs are the charm that undoes the "losing it" spell. :)