Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag

I got tagged a few days ago by Runningfan. Sorry I'm so lame, but it has been a *busy* week. But I digress. Now for the tag.

Grab the nearest book to you (it must have at least 123 pages.)

Open to page 123.

Go to the 5th sentence and write the next three sentences.

Here ya go:

"The waitress, surprised by the size of the tip, bet the whole thing on a hunch. The next day she picked up her winnings, and gave part to a man on the street. The man on the street was grateful; for two days he'd had nothing to eat."

Would you believe the closest book was Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul? Too bad you didn't get to hear "the rest of the story...."

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Thanks for playing! I think I need the rest of the story...

Cassie and Chad said...

Hi sis. Dixon I just stumbled upon your blog and I think you would remember me, Cassie LaRue? I am in UT with my husband and six kids and my parents just returned home for their mission 2 weeks ago. They are here in UT too. Check out my blog at kerbyfam.blogspot.com it will link you to my sisters as well. I also have pictures of my parents. It was fun to see your blog

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog!!! Here is my parent's email aslarue@yahoo.com I know my mom would love to hear from you and yes they do email (a mission did wonders in that department)