Sunday, June 17, 2007

This Guy


This guy is my favorite. He was born in a little town in Idaho on the very same day that I was being given a name and a blessing in a little church in Utah. We joke about that and say that I was REALLY blessed that day, but it is actually not a joke. I was. I am. And so are my kids. Happy Father's Day, baby. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.


This guy is my other favorite. He is the best dad a girl could ever have. I am so lucky. I can truly say I was born of goodly parents. Happy Father's Day, dad. I love you.

3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Wow...you and your man have quite the story there. That's sweet. Dad's are the best!

Holl Doll said...

ayh, dad rocks. so do grandpa. gotta love 'em .

angiedunn said...

dad you are the best ever! thanks for being such a great example and rock in my life! i love that picture of you too! and gramps {dent} i love you!! such good memories & good times with you!

love, ang