So, here's what I'm thinking about at 11:45 the night before camp.
1. What did I forget to pack? It seems impossible that there could be anything because of the ginormous duffle sitting in my living room. But there will be something. Guaranteed. Packing for all the "what ifs" is gettin' me down.
2. I'm already so tired I can't see straight. Not a good way to start out.
3. Do you realize it was snowing in the camp ground two days ago?
4. How did I get to be a senior citizen and not learn how to plan/organize/pull off girl's camp? Thank heaven for camp directors and great staff who did.
5. I'm gonna have fun. It is going to be a blast. Think of me hurtling down the zip line thinkin' I'm gonna die. What could be more fun than that? Maybe canoeing or shooting or repelling off of the giant tower? Maybe.
6. I'll be back in no time to give you a report. Only 4 sleepless nights to go. Hahahaha.
7. I really do love my calling.