Sunday, July 5, 2009

Going Back in Time

So, camp was a long time ago.
Some of you have asked for pictures...
and I've been slow.
Here are a few highlights.

The Post-Camp Pampering Session
A great place to start, eh?


Oh, that felt so, so, so good after a few days of camping!


Camp is so much more fun when you have
a fun daughter there.


Yes, yes, I did participate in the Stake leaders
number.....we performed "Leader Queens" to
the music of "Dancing Queens." I'm
so not a dancer....but I had a good
attitude. Be proud.

Shine On YCL's!


Home Sweet Home



Holly just getting in from the 4th year hike.
I was glad to see her in one piece!


Lucky me...I got to work with the
best of the best of the best.


3 comments:

The Wizzle said...

I would have loved having you as a camp leader! Maybe I'll get to be a leader with my girls someday. That would maybe make me want to go to camp again!

runningfan said...

I am definitely proud of your attitude! Go Granny!

The Roberts Family said...

fun! l love the pics! :)