Monday, May 28, 2007

Numero Uno Times Dos

Although it has been a while since this momentous event took place, here is the very first bloom of the summer on my baby zinnias. AND, this is my very first venture into photos on the blog!


Now there are dozens of zinnias in bloom and soon (I hope) there will be dozens of pictures on my blog. The reason I just have to settle for being hopeful is because I honestly don't know if I can remember how to do this. (Remember technostress.) But at least my computer has the capability now, even if I don't, which was not the case until my genius husband came to my rescue and re-set a bunch of stuff on my computer. Thanks, genius husband. Now if you could just re-set my brain to work better when dealing with things binary, we'd be in business.






4 comments:

neeners said...

Claudia--You are the greatest!! I am so proud of you!! Blogging!! Such talent!! It was great to see you at the wedding!! We are so glad that you were there!! Thanks for coming!!

granny said...

Janeen...I've been meaning to call you and see how everything went with the California reception. Holly is wanting me to call and arrange a trip! :) Are you blogging?

The Wizzle said...

WTG Granny! :) The trick (for me at least) to remembering stuff like that is to do it several times in quick succession. So at least once a day for a week or something, post a photo. But you'll be at camp! That's ok, we can start when you get home.

If I can learn to do it, you can! See you when you get back. :)

HooHoo said...

Claudia, you're an amazing zinnia grower. Zinnias = happiness in summer and yours always cheer up the world. Thank you for making E. El Moro look so beautiful as we whisk past your house. You've been such a dear sister to our dear Sandra. Thank you for all you do to brighten lives. I hope you lived through camp. ~Elise